The year is 1932.ÿThe place is pre-WWII Germany. In Secret Hitler, players are German politicians attempting to hold a fragile Liberal government together and stem the rising tide of Fascism. Watch out though?there are secret Fascists among you, and one player is Secret Hitler.
Secret Hitler is a social deduction game for 5?10 people about finding and stopping the Secret Hitler. Players are secretly divided into two teams: the liberals, who have a majority, and the fascists, who are hidden to everyone but each other. If the liberals can learn to trust each other, they have enough votes to control the elections and save the day. But the fascists will say whatever it takes to get elected, advance their agenda, and win theÿgame.
- Material, art paper+wooden components.
- Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players
- The liberals must find and stop the Secret Hitler before it'sÿtooÿlate
- Players must try to figure out if they were betrayed or simply unlucky.
- It'sÿa Perfect Gift for Birthday Party, Holiday, Christmas
- 17ÿPolicy tiles (6ÿLiberal, 11ÿFascist)
- 10ÿSecret Role cards
- 10ÿParty Membership cards
- 10ÿCard envelopes
- 10ÿJa! Ballot cards
- 10ÿNein Ballot cards
- 1ÿElection Tracker marker
- 1ÿDraw pile card
- 1ÿDiscard pile card
- 3ÿLiberal/Fascist boards
- 1ÿPresident placard
- 1ÿChancellor placard
Free Shipping over $85.
We charge a flat rate of $4.90 NZD per shipment under $85. Most orders are shipped using New Zealand Post and these parcels are shipped with no-signature required.
Orders ship from Mighty Ape, based in Auckland, New Zealand.
We use Courier Post for most orders, which allows for fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Delivery times take vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address.