From the makers of UNO™ comes a rummy-type card game with a challenging and exciting twist! The object of the game is to be the first player to complete 10 varied phases with two sets of three, one run of seven, or seven cards with the same colour. The twist is that each Phase to be completed is specific for each hand dealt. Players who complete one Phase advance to the next, but those who don't must keep trying until they do. Each deck features “Wild” and Skip” cards, which add excitement and can help you get out of a sticky situation. A “Wild” card can be used in place of a number card, as well as be used as any colour to complete any phase, while a “Skip” card causes your opponent to lose a turn! Be the first person to complete all ten phases to win the game. Includes 108 cards and instructions. Colours and decorations may vary.
- Phase 10™ is the Rummy-type card game with a twist!
- Be the first player to complete 10 varied phases with two sets of three, one run of seven, or seven cards with the same colour.
- Each phase is specific for each hand, meaning each player must complete one phase before advancing to the next round!
- “Wild” and “Skip” cards add excitement and deliver game-changing moments.
- Phase 10™ game is fun and enjoyable for the whole family!
Product DetailsProduct Code: 20712503
Brand: Mattel Games
Recommended Age: 7+
Number of Players: 2-6
Board Game Mechanics: Set Collection
Categories: All Games, Best Family Board Games, Best Sellers, Board Games, Board Games, Card Games & Dice Games, Card Games, Dudley's Christmas Gift Recommendations, Essential Products, Family & Childrens Games, Sale Board Games, Sale Games
Free Shipping over $85.
We charge a flat rate of $4.90 NZD per shipment under $85. Most orders are shipped using New Zealand Post and these parcels are shipped with no-signature required.
Orders ship from Mighty Ape, based in Auckland, New Zealand.
We use Courier Post for most orders, which allows for fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Delivery times take vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address.