In the game of Noodle Knots a mischievous chef tries to get you all tangled up in knots!
Players place “noodle” wristbands on both of their wrists and then connect them to the wrist bands of the other players to form a circle. One additional player acts as the chef and reads cards to direct one player at a time to touch a body part of another. If the noodled players can perform the actions without the wrist band noodles snapping apart, the round continues! But before long, the connecting noodles will break! When it’s your turn to be the chef, your goal is to break the noodles using the fewest body part cards! Get ready for plenty of laughter as you play this silly game of teamwork that gets you and your friends all tied up in knots! Comes with 10 wrist bands, 20 action cards that feature body parts, and instructions. Colors and decorations may vary.
- Noodle Knots™ is a funny game that gets friends all tangled up.
- Connect your “noodle” wristbands to the wristbands of other players and form a circle.
- The chef in charge directs players to touch parts of other players, hoping that their wristbands will be stressed enough to snap apart!
- The goal is to make the wristbands of the connected players snap apart using the fewest instruction cards!
- Get ready for lots of laughs playing this fun game of teamwork that gets you and your friends all tied up in knots.
Suitable for ages 5 & up
Free Shipping over $85.
We charge a flat rate of $4.90 NZD per shipment under $85. Most orders are shipped using New Zealand Post and these parcels are shipped with no-signature required.
Orders ship from Mighty Ape, based in Auckland, New Zealand.
We use Courier Post for most orders, which allows for fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Delivery times take vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address.