“You trespasssss too far,” one hissed. “You will not leave thisss jungle alive.”
For all its primal beauty, the thick trees and lush greenery of the jungle conceal many perils. Unrelenting heat, limited supplies, and sharp-toothed beasts would be enough to drive any intrepid explorer back to the comforts of civilized society. Those that survive these ordinary dangers are rewarded only with more challenges: cursed idols, trap-filled temples, and long-forgotten gods await any who would dare to uncover them.
Path of the Serpent is an expansion for Mansions of Madness that sends investigators into the unexplored wilderness of the Amazon jungle. Investigators must discover ancient secrets of lost civilizations, stop a serpent’s curse, and explore crumbling ruins in three new digital scenarios that introduce new investigators, puzzles, and mysteries to tempt the curious to travel deeper into the jungle. You will need to fight tooth and claw to survive as you battle horrifying serpent creatures, face stone monstrosities that come to life, and face the ever-present danger of becoming lost to the jungle forever. Journey into the forgotten reaches of this world and discover the secrets that await!
New scenarios & Characters:
- In The Jungle Awakens – a lavish Arkham garden party shows off the host's recent acquisitions from a South American expedition.
- Into the Dark – your team of investigators have been hired to assist a expedition.
- Lost Temple of Yig – takes your investigators to ancient stone halls where serpentine priests attempt to reforge their broken bonds with their god, Yig.
- Leo Anderson – Able to help his allies cut through the jungle underbrush and allows them to move one space when he performs a move action.
- Ursula Downs – The explorer. Once per round, she may listen to the call of the unknown and choose to move one space before or after exploring or interacting with a sight token.
- Daniela Reyes – The mechanic – whenever she or one of her comrades solves a puzzle during an adventure, she may either gain two clues or discard one horror.
- Norman Withers – Miskatonic Astronomer – May gain two clues or discard one horror once per round, provided he is in an outdoor space where he can read what is written in the stars.
NOTE This is not a standalone product. A copy of the Mansions of Madness Second Edition Core Set is required to play.
Product DetailsProduct Code: 31929268
Publisher: Fantasy Flight
Brand: Mansions of Madness
Playtime: 120-180 minutes
Recommended Age: 14+
Number of Players: 1-5
Board Game Mechanics: Area Movement | Cooperative | Dice Rolling | Hand Management | Modular Board | Strategy Games | Variable Player Powers
Categories: All Game Accessories, All Games, Best Sellers, Board Game Accessories, Board Games, Board Games, Card Games & Dice Games, Essential Products, Fantasy Flight Games, Horror Games, Mansions of Madness, Role Playing Board Games, Role Playing Games, Sale Board Games, Sale Games, Strategy Board Games
Free Shipping over $85.
We charge a flat rate of $4.90 NZD per shipment under $85. Most orders are shipped using New Zealand Post and these parcels are shipped with no-signature required.
Orders ship from Mighty Ape, based in Auckland, New Zealand.
We use Courier Post for most orders, which allows for fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Delivery times take vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address.