Legendary Showdown: Machines and Magic combines the worlds of Girl Genius & Gunnerkrigg Court to create comically epic battles!
The worlds of Girl Genius and Gunnerkrigg Court are about to collide in a legendary showdown! Legendary Showdown: Machines & Magic is a game of comically epic battles where each player uses strategy, sabotage, and one-upmanship to develop a secret battle plan. This lighthearted and easy-to-learn tabletop game is designed to be enjoyed by experienced gamers and newcomers alike. Haven’t read the comics before? No problem! No background reading is required to help your characters win battles and be the last one left standing! Let the mass chaos, devious strategies, and humorous battles begin!
- Players engage in outrageous battles featuring the best characters, weapons, robots, and much more from the comics Gunnerkrigg Court and Girl Genius.
- Legendary Showdown combines strategy, timing, and wit to create hilarious battles with surprise endings.
- You will use cards such as Lightning Stick, Portable Door, Laser Pistol, and Coyote Tooth to create a battle plan.
- If you reveal your strategy too early, someone could pre-empt it; however, if you wait too long you might miss your chance.
- You can add secret bonuses to your characters to raise the stakes or sabotage your opponents' characters with lousy weapons.
- You can mess with your opponents' lines to give yourself the best advantage.
- At the end of the round, the player with the most points wins. Surviving characters are placed in the back of the line and a new battle begins.
- The player with the last character standing wins!
Free Shipping over $85.
We charge a flat rate of $4.90 NZD per shipment under $85. Most orders are shipped using New Zealand Post and these parcels are shipped with no-signature required.
Orders ship from Mighty Ape, based in Auckland, New Zealand.
We use Courier Post for most orders, which allows for fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Delivery times take vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address.