THIS IS THE CARD GAME THAT MADE KICKSTARTER HISTORY!
Created by Elan Lee (Xbox, ARGs), Matthew Inman (The Oatmeal), and Shane Small (Xbox, Marvel), Exploding Kittens made history when it became the most-backed game in Kickstarter history and the campaign with the most number of backers, ever.
It is a highly-strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian Roulette. Players draw cards until someone draws an Exploding Kitten, at which point they explode, they are dead, and they are out of the game — unless that player has a Defuse card, which can defuse the kitten using things like laser pointers, belly rubs, and catnip sandwiches. All of the other cards in the deck are used to move, mitigate, or avoid the Exploding Kittens.
- Exploding Kittens is a card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
- Family-friendly, party game for 2–5 players (up to 9 players when combined with any other deck).
- This is the most-backed project in Kickstarter history and all cards feature illustrations by The Oatmeal.
- Includes 56 cards (2.5 × 3.5 inches), box, and instructions.
- This box, like 99.99% of boxes, does not meow.
Players: 2 – 5
Play Time: 15 – 20 Min
Suitable for ages 7 & up
Product DetailsProduct Code: 26987415
Brand: Exploding Kittens (Brand)
Playtime: 15+ minutes
Recommended Age: 7+
Number of Players: 2-5
Board Game Mechanics: Card Drafting | Hand Management | Player Elimination | Press Your Luck
Categories: All Games, Board Games, Card Games & Dice Games, Card Games, Exploding Kittens, Sale Board Games
Free Shipping over $85.
We charge a flat rate of $4.90 NZD per shipment under $85. Most orders are shipped using New Zealand Post and these parcels are shipped with no-signature required.
Orders ship from Mighty Ape, based in Auckland, New Zealand.
We use Courier Post for most orders, which allows for fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Delivery times take vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address.