Cubic Fun: National Geographic 3D Puzzle – Notre Dame De Paris (France)
CubicFun 3D Puzzle is an educational and eco-friendly toy will help improve puzzle lovers concentration and creativity. Our product is high-quality in material and standards.The player will enjoy exploring their curiosity and imagination while training their logical thinking, motor and problem solving skills. We provide easy to follow step-by-step instruction. Our 3D Puzzles are not only limited to puzzle lovers but also they are great for childrens,families of all ages. The pre-cut paper and foam board puzzle pieces is precision made to fit perfectly together and glue and tools are not required! Creat your own realistic 3D replica of a famous piece of 3D model with this architecture puzzle!
- While assembling, you will get lots architecture historical knowledge.
- St.Mark's Square with 128 pieces including 28 page information booklet.
- It was made from EPS foam board, eco-friendly protection as well.
- Safe & Green: No tools and glue needed,easy to assemble.
- Encourages your hands-on ability, and logical thinking.
- Finished size 24 × 18 × 35.5cm
Suitable for ages 10 & up
Free Shipping over $85.
We charge a flat rate of $4.90 NZD per shipment under $85. Most orders are shipped using New Zealand Post and these parcels are shipped with no-signature required.
Orders ship from Mighty Ape, based in Auckland, New Zealand.
We use Courier Post for most orders, which allows for fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Delivery times take vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address.