Welcome to the steampunk world of Cobalt.
For centuries, Cobalt has been ruled by corporations seeking to enhance their wealth and influence with Brass. Brass doesn’t just fuel the economy but literally fuels the technology and transportation of the world through its unique thermodynamic properties. Every day these companies compete and battle to expand their territory and authority.**
Companies work to optimise their labor force and resources to mine the most Brass in each territory through corporate espionage, technology, security, and even sabotage. You work for such a company and have been tasked with expanding into a new region by constructing new corporate buildings, hiring employees, and battling other companies in the area. The player who earns the most Brass will lead his company to victory in the region.
- Brass Empire is a steampunk-themed deck-building game where each player takes on the role of a different corporation to hire the best employees, construct buildings, and manufacture steam-powered machines.
- Players battle and sabotage each other to amass economic wealth and influence to win the game.
- Each turn, you will play Employee cards from your hand to gain resources.
- These resources will allow you to acquire new Employees, Buildings and Units for your deck.
- Along the way, you will acquire buildings to enhance your hold on the region and command units to attack other companies and mine for Brass.
- At the end of the game, the player with the most Brass is the winner.
Free Shipping over $85.
We charge a flat rate of $4.90 NZD per shipment under $85. Most orders are shipped using New Zealand Post and these parcels are shipped with no-signature required.
Orders ship from Mighty Ape, based in Auckland, New Zealand.
We use Courier Post for most orders, which allows for fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Delivery times take vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address.