Grammar, punctuation and spelling: let's face it, important though they are, these have never been the easiest topics to make fun, until now!
Let BrainBox English come to the rescue, helping you sort out pronouns from prepositions, adverbs from apostrophes and synonyms from syllables. The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a die. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
- Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material and designed in the UK, the BrainBox range is fabulous fun.
- Great cross-generational family game
- Improves reading, observation, memory and recall abilities
- Quick and easy to understand and learn; great for English enthusiasts or children who need a little extra support with this subject
- Developed by an experienced primary school teacher
- Simple to play by yourself or with as many players as desired
- Made from at least 70% recycled material and designed in the UK
- Can be played for 10 minutes or can play through the entire deck
- Fun and easy way to reinforce English learning
- Contents: 70 cards, 1 rules card, 1 sand timer, 1 dice
Product DetailsProduct Code: 28203719
Playtime: 15-20 minutes
Recommended Age: 8+
Number of Players: 1+
Categories: All Games, Best Family Board Games, Best Sellers, Board Games, Board Games, Card Games & Dice Games, Educational Board Games, Essential Products, Family & Childrens Games
Free Shipping over $85.
We charge a flat rate of $4.90 NZD per shipment under $85. Most orders are shipped using New Zealand Post and these parcels are shipped with no-signature required.
Orders ship from Mighty Ape, based in Auckland, New Zealand.
We use Courier Post for most orders, which allows for fast and reliable delivery to destinations across their comprehensive domestic network. Delivery times take vary depending on a product's stock status and the intended delivery address.